Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Is it being this LONG...!

Time pass by fast, not that we are all having fun more like we are busy with two little boys runing around trying to get things done and bearly making...!
Seens I last post something it was Halloween time Last year and man I need to get better in this! Last      Year brout us a lot of change for our Family but over all it was a good change, Jeff's new Job, Passing the bar, Grandpa and Grandma coming to visit and so forth and to tell the truth it has not stoped, life just kipes moving fast and when I look back I want to remember all the fun and learning experiences of our Family.
 lets go back a bit I wont borrie you with my life story but lets go back in time a bit to remember fun things...
Our baby Sam turned 1 year Old last December and how bless we are to have him in our lifes, we had some friends over for a small party for him and we ALL had fun. He is so CUTE and BIG we love our Sam.
 Jackson is doing great he is so smart and athletic he loves anything that he can run or jump, he loves his little brother and is ALWAYS getting into trouble, but remember he is just 3 so I guess I'm the one to remember that, He is starding school this fall so we are all excited about that he specialy can't wait to go to school.
Jeff is working like a CRAZY lawyer( well he is one) end enjoying his job, sometimes we see him but most the time he is at work, we hope this time passes by fast se we can spent more time as a family, We are NOT be going to Brazil for his job, everything changed a couple months ago, so we are making South Florida our home for the upcoming 5-10 years.
Me well I'm moving trying to get up on my feet and trying to enjoy my row as a mother and wife, sometimes is good  but most of the time is being hard to just be me... I love my kids too death but sometimes( well most the times) they just don't stop and my job as a mom is a Sunday to Sunday thing and 20 for 7. Iguess I'm trying to find my self, I do love my family They are everything for me and I hope I can get out of this funk soon it has being too long.
Well I will post some pictures of us tonight but know I have to go and being a Mom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment